Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Winning my battles

So many of you have shared my ups and downs this past year, esp my downs and my struggles to understand what was happening.

I'm not under any illusions I won't have downs again but as I understand the differences between overwhelming sensory processing overloads and my anxiety, I am finding ways to head off the attacks.

I have my invaluable blanket. I have my aromatherapy to ground me. I have music that drowns out all of the noise that drives me so crazy, including the infernal ringing that never stops.

For literally the first time in my life, I feel like I'm gaining CONTROL over my life, instead of applying bandaids. In the past few weeks I've had countless starts to attacks that once would have practically crippled me. And so far, I've WON.

Those who have shared my journey for so long can tell a difference, I'm sure. Every single person who has left me messages of support and encouragement, who have been there for me through my dark times, thank you will never be enough. You've all helped me gain ground over my struggles so I can learn to live the life I want, rather than in fear of the next attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment