Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Want a signed copy of my book?

Hello my lovelies! Just a quick post today :) I know many of you read and loved Breaking the Nexus! Well, did you know it's available in paperback too? AND that you can buy a signed copy directly from me?

That's right my dear lovelies! You can buy a paperback copy and I'll sign it and personalize it with any particular message you'd like. Not only that, but I'll also include a signed bookmark!

It gets even better, though :) I'm charging the exact same price as Amazon. Yep, you get the extra goodies at no additional cost to what you'd pay buying the book through Amazon! How sweet is that?

The cost is $9.99 + shipping. All you have to do is go here and fill out this simple form. Can't get much easier than that :)

http://lindsayavalon.blogspot.com/p/buy-my-books.html

1 comment: