Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Special Announcement regarding interviews!

Hello lovelies! Just a quick announcement for you today :) Barring any interviews I have already scheduled, I have decided to have defined days for interviews. My author interviews will now be on Monday and Thursday. In the past, interviews often fell on these days anyway and this helps space things out well enough that I don't get overwhelmed.

That being said, I will make exceptions for the following. Note that all of these pertain to release date of a book:

  • You are a new author with releasing a book for the first time
  • You are releasing a book and I am part of your book tour
  • You are someone who interacts with me regularly and have a release date coming up
Thank you all! Hopefully this brings a little bit of organization to my increasingly disorganized life! :)

FYI, I'm currently scheduling in May now. I'm working my way through the requests so if you submitted a request and you haven't heard from me, I appreciate your patience!


No comments:

Post a Comment