Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sneak Peek Sunday 2-17!!

Hello my lovelies! Are you ready for another sneak peek into my current WIP, tentatively titled Warrior Unleashed? It's my novella featuring sexy panther Chimerae (shifter) Achaius and feisty Gaelen (wind) Sorceri Saia. My tentative release date is toward the end of March :) Enjoy!

Saia was so lost in thought she didn’t notice that Achaius had halted until his arms snaked around her and pulled her flush against his body. “What—“ she began, at a loss for words as his warmth seeped into her, tempting her to melt further into his embrace..

“You were about to take a tree branch to that pretty neck of yours.”

“Oh, thanks.” Confused, she glanced around, her mind trying to process her surroundings. While it probably would be easier to think if she put some distance between them, she was loathe to part from the waves of heat rolling off of him. The man was a furnace, a delicious furnace. And now you’re losing your mind.

A massive cliff loomed over them a few paces ahead, flanked by ancient trees stretching toward the heavens. “Achaius, if you brought me here to show me some rocks and shrubbery, I’m not impressed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment