Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

Welcome to my first (and definitely not last!) contribution to Six Sentence Sunday! The following is an excerpt from my upcoming debut paranormal romance, Breaking the Nexus. This snippet features my hero and heroine, Connor and Sha, moments after sharing their first explosive kiss. I hope you enjoy it and if you'd like to read more, please look back at my older posts for other excerpts!

He was reluctant to release her, but he knew that if he didn't step away now, throwing her on the bed was eminent. Possibly the floor, unless he could restrain himself. There would be no way in hell he could keep his hands off her long enough to get her on the mattress.
He touched his lips to hers one last time, savoring the taste as his fingers fell from her hair to trail down the soft curve of her face before falling to his side.
"We're not done here."
Sha's wicked grin was a silent reply and she stepped close, stroking her hands beneath his shirt. 


I hope you enjoyed the little glimpse into my book! For more information and snippets be sure to follow my blog and connect with me on Facebook and Twitter!

3 comments:

  1. Very sexy six Lindsay....loved your snippet!

    Congrats on joining SSS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Christine! I loved your snippet too :)

    ReplyDelete