Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo

So Camp NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow! It's pretty much like regular NaNoWriMo except it'll be running through the month of August. I'm hoping to be able to use this as a chance to finish up Breaking the Nexus so I can edit during the month of September and focus on that aspect. 

Breaking the Nexus started back in November as part of NaNoWriMo 2011 so I think it would be awesome to finish it during Camp! I won back in November and validated over 50k words. After some editing and additions (and life getting in the way) my current count is around 63k and there is definitely plenty of story to tell left. We will see what happens this month!

And in awesome news, not only will I be doing NaNo with one of my best friends, I'll also be doing it with one of my new absolutely wonderful friends! Christina Moore is the author of The Shadow Chronicles and we are both going to be working towards completely 50k words in our respective stories!!

1 comment:

  1. "New absolutely wonderful"---thank you so much, I feel the same about you and all the generous indie authors I've met in the last couple of months! It's a beautiful compliment, and I know that we can both meet this challenge head on!

    ReplyDelete